Read in your language!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Have a Silly Drawing

So I figured out what the trophy guide will be on and you'll learn what it is tomorrow. For today though, I just wanted to show something silly that I drew the other night.


Apologies for the not-so-great camera quality, but this little creature is named Shroomie. She's the mascot of my friend's blog that I advertised a few days ago. My friend and I are drawing each others' mascots, so I drew Shroomie for her and she's going to draw Cinders for me. I've never drawn a Deku Scrub before but I don't think this came out too bad!

While she doesn't update every single day like I do, if you're looking for full reviews of games, and not just thoughts like mine, then check out her blog, "Shroomie Reviews!" You might find something you enjoy one day. And as said before, she's only doing 3DS games for now, but maybe one day she'll branch out. I hope she does!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment