Read in your language!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

LEGO The Hobbit

I sure do love LEGO games, which is funny because I didn't really have LEGO when I was younger, we just never really bought any, so I didn't play with them. In fact, my very first exposure to LEGO games was LEGO Star Wars, which I played with my cousin ages and ages ago, but I had a lot of fun. The first LEGO game that I actually was able to sit down and play was LEGO Harry Potter when my sister got it, followed by LEGO Lord of the Rings (Jeez, I've already said LEGO like.. 8 times now.. goodness, I need to shush with that).

The Hobbit was the first one that I bought and was able to play myself (to be fair I half bought it because my sister wanted to play it, too, and it was more of a surprise then anything, but still, I got my fun and enjoyment out of it too) and I just had a lot of fun with it. I enjoyed playing LEGO Lord of the Rings with my sister, so I knew I'd enjoy this a lot too. And of course, what else makes me enjoy it? It's kind of a collect-a-thon, in a sense! Hooray!

But really, the LEGO games are fun for everyone and they're a lot of fun for the kids, too, especially when they add humor to the movies the games are based on. Plus, exploring a pretty expansive Middle Earth is pretty fun too. It's a huge area and a lot of walking, and of course it uses the score from the movies and the voice clips from the movie, so it's just fun all around.

I hope you look forward to tomorrow's guide on this game. Almost half of the trophies are classed as "story related" so they're not too hard to get. Honestly most of the trophies relate to 100% overall completion of the game, and when you unlock more things, it just gets much easier, honestly. See ya then!

Have a nice day!~


No comments:

Post a Comment