Read in your language!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

6 Months!

Man.. 6 months to the day. I can't believe it's been 6 months since I've started this blog, and look at how much steam this has. As of the typing of this post, here are some stats I'd like to point out:

- 2,793 pageviews
- 11 followers
- Most popular post is still "Fire Emblem Awakening Randomizer" with 220 views and growing
- Most popular month was January 2017 with  620 total pageviews

I'm not one to brag about numbers, because they're numbers, and it's the actual people behind the screens that matter, but this is amazing. 6 months and nearly 3,000 pageviews to show for it. That's just about an average of 500 per month, which is insane! If that was the case, it would mean that in an average 30-day month, the blog would be getting roughly 500 views! Again, insane! And even more insane because you all want to take time out of your - potentially busy - days to take a look at the weird thoughts I have about games I like and enjoy! You vote on my polls, you view my posts, some of you like my posts with the Google Plus thingy, and some of you have even made some art for me for this blog, it's unreal! And it all really touches me, because this means so much to me, it honestly means the world to me that someone could just.. you know, take time to make me something or vote on a silly poll, or what have you, and I really do appreciate it, no matter how often I say it. I really love all of you who support me in this so much, and I hope I continue to have your support as we move towards 1 year of this blog, together as a small community that I hope continues to grow. As always, thank you so much for reading, and thank you for your continued support. I'll see you all again soon! :D

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment