Read in your language!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Ratchet & Clank

Now, despite that it's the original box art that I'm showing here, there's a Ratchet & Clank Collection out. I have also played all 3 of them on PS3, and platinum'd all of them! So, that's why I'm talking about this wonderful game, and after realizing that there's a trophy guide coming up, I really needed to get on it (I know, I've been losing track of the days lately...).

I had a lot of fun playing this game, honestly. Sure it's pretty old at this point, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it a lot when I played it on PS3, which was my first time playing this one! And sure, you can argue that the reimagined PS4 version is superior, but it couldn't have been made if this original wasn't the base of inspiration for a remake.

While it doesn't have all of the R&C goodness we all love, such as weapons that level up, it does offer golden versions of the game's 10 weapons, and the almighty RYNO for you to demolish your foes with. The problem with that is, unlike future titles, the Challenge Mode only offers a 2x multiplier for your bolts, which sadly means that you have to do tremendous amounts of farming to obtain everything. But hey, it's got to have some challenge, ya know?

But there's not much else to talk about. It's a fun game and I'm glad I was able to play it and enjoy the beginning of this super-fun series! I'll see you tomorrow with the trophy guide!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment