Read in your language!

Friday, March 10, 2017

Off Day

So today is just going to be an off day for me. I've been really tired the last few days and.. had a few really emotional moments Tuesday evening, which I don't want to get into because you're all not here to see me whine and complain about life and how unfair it can be at times, you're here to see my weird thoughts on games and stuff. I'll have more Genesis games on track tomorrow, so don't you worry.

Meanwhile, been playing Re:Chain of Memories as much as I can, as well. For those who wanted this game to be my 50th platinum, it's close to happening. With Sora, I only need 4 more Enemy Cards to obtain Card Master Sora and, by extension, Record Keeper Sora. I'll also be obtaining Moogle Mogul and Level Master Sora and hopefully some others today as well. If I'm lucky enough, I can obtain the rest of Sora's trophies, and the only 3 left will be: Novice Player Riku, Level Master Riku, and Hard Hitter. Long story short, once I collect all of Sora's trophies, I'm at the final stretch! I'm so happy to finally be coming to a close on Re:CoM, because I have quite a few other games I need to tackle soon, it's driving me crazy!

But anyways, I'll see you all tomorrow. Thanks for sticking around even when my posts aren't all that interesting or good, I appreciate it.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment