Read in your language!

Friday, March 3, 2017

Aladdin (Genesis)

This is one of those old examples of how a Genesis game is different from the Super Nintendo version. But even with this version, I still had a ton of fun with it. I love how fluid the animation on the sprites are, and I love the music very much. One of the funnier things I enjoy doing is throwing apples at the chubby guards, and sometimes their pants fall down. Silly cartoon humor, but I still love it a lot.

As I'm sure everyone reading this page has seen the movie, there's no need for me to really tell the plot of the game, as we all know it by now. But the game is pretty short, at least if you know how to play each level. One of my favorite levels has to be inside Genie's lamp, it just looks really cool and silly, and of course there's a Genesis in the background, just for a little easter egg. I dislike the carpet escape, however, as it eventually gets so fast it could make Sonic jealous of its speed, seriously.

But all in all, this is a fun game and I love coming back to it every so often when I pop my Genesis back in. As usual, thank you for reading and I will see you again soon!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment