Read in your language!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

It's That Time Again! (Advertisement)

So I understand if you guys don't generally like that I advertise others. However, I like to help my friends out, even if it means giving them a quick push early on. So, let me get right to the chase for today's advertisement.

Do you like seeing art? Maybe you enjoy drawing or seeing the art from other people. Maybe you're on deviantArt, FurAffinity, InkBunny, etc. and enjoy posting your art for others to see, and are always wanting to see more art. Maybe you'd like to see art tutorials or reviews on art supplies? If you like art in any shape or form, and are always looking for new people to see as they improve, consider checking out the new blog made by one of my best friends! She only just started yesterday, but I know she'll improve in no time, and her art is already really cute, in my opinion.

If you'd like to see her blog as she slowly develops it and adds more to it, check out "Arts And Stuff!"


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment