Read in your language!

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Okay So..

So the poll is over, and based on the votes, nobody already owns a Switch, from the people who voted, at least. Only 1 person didn't want a Switch and the rest do want a Switch, myself included. That's cool, I would love one so I can play Breath of the Wild and so I can one day get Mario Odyssey, as well as that new Fire Emblem game on the Switch that doesn't have any details yet (And yes, Fire Emblem Warriors would be a lot of fun to have as well).

I don't know a new poll topic this week, and I'm already dead-set on making Chain of Memories my next trophy guide. If you're asking about progress, those of you who voted for it, don't worry, I'm actually at the very end of the journey. The only trophy in my way of the platinum is Level Master Riku, and currently I'm at level 63. After I defeated Ansem and reloaded my save, I was level 53. After about.. 2 hours, give or take, I was level 63. If I play all day long, there's a chance I can get this today, which I hope I can do, so wish me luck!

Until then, though, stay warm, because I know we're getting some crazy weather soon, like I was just told that we're getting like 8-12 inches of snow on Tuesday!! That is insane, especially for March! Ah well, just be safe if you have crazy weather!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment