Read in your language!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

A Little Late But...

200 posts... My goodness, I can't believe I've gone over 200 posts with this blog. I'm still baffled how I'm still doing this. Sadly, I don't continue things too well, but to see me continuing my projects and this blog really makes me proud of myself. I'm sorry for the lack of a real blog post today, but all will be back on schedule tomorrow. And this is an early blog post, isn't it? Well, my dad wanted to take me out to a diner today, which is totally unexpected, but it's a very nice surprise nonetheless. After I come back, I have a bit of drawing I have to do. I'll also put up a new poll tomorrow, I just have to think of what I want it to be. In the meantime, congrats to Claptrap for being the winner of the last Border-Poll (Ya know, until Borderlands 3) and there's a reason for those polls too, but you'll have to wait and see!

And then after the drawing, probably back to Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, so I can continue slugging my way through it to reach the platinum. See, it's Proud Mode that's going to be the worst of it. Yes, grinding for Card Master Sora will also be a pain, but at least I can do that on Beginner Mode and not have to worry about dying in a few well-placed hits, you know? Ah well, slow progress is still progress all the same. Until then, see you around and thanks again, ever so much, for the continued support you all bring to myself and this blog. You all really inspire me to keep pushing forward with this project, and I can't thank you all enough for it!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment