Read in your language!

Friday, August 26, 2016

This Week's Poll is Up!

Hey everyone. Another short post today to let you know that I just put up a poll, and it ends at midnight on September 3rd, so in one week! The question of the week is "Should I make a Trophy/Achievement Guide for certain games?"

For those who don't know, there are guides online that help players gain trophies or achievements in games that have them, most typically for Playstation and Xbox titles. Most notably there are the sites Playstation Trophies and Xbox Achievements. And I have used PS3T for many a trophy hunt in my PS3 games. And seeing as I have at least some kind of trophy hunting ability, I'd like to help others who might want help. I can't promise to do Xbox stuff, however, as I don't have an Xbox of any sort, but most trophy lists for Playstation are the same as Xbox so multi-platform titles are pretty much covered in one fell swoop. Half the time, the only difference is that Playstation has a Platinum Trophy for most games.

But I would love the feedback! Once the poll ends next week, if the overall answer is yes, I can get started and have my first guide ready a week after the poll ends, provided life doesn't get in my way. So please give me your input and thanks for supporting the blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment