Read in your language!

Monday, July 31, 2017

Tomorrow's the Day

Well, based on the poll, it's unanimous: I will make a Twitter for this blog, and I'll link to it tomorrow, as well as in every blog post from here on out, so that people who randomly stumble on my blog can follow the Twitter (if they wish), or people on Twitter can follow the blog (if they wish). I'm going into this with.. I don't know, with hopes that it'll benefit the blog more than anything. But I'll never know till I try, right? So it's going to be worth it.

Meanwhile, I'm reaching a big roadblock in Zestiria. Last night I... attempted to face Heldalf on Chaos mode, mainly to see how far I could get, but I kept trying. I could barely manage to reach phase 2, even with Ancient Nova spamming, and in phase 2, I got wiped out. Obviously my skills/equipment aren't up to snuff. But to avoid facing him on Chaos, I'm just going to do this the Symphonia way: With 3 additional playthroughs, but not immediately, since 2 playthroughs alone has been kind of taxing, and I should be catching up on my sleep and fixing my sleep schedule. Currently I'm working on Hexen Isle, to get the trophies related to it out of the way. I just faced Jade, and am halfway through, but the eventual fight with Sophie and Jade is going to be tough, but who knows, maybe I can pull a win out of nowhere.

Either way, I hope you're excited for the blog's Twitter, and I'll see you again soon.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment