Read in your language!

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Not Feeling Too Well

Hey everyone, I'm not really feeling too well today. I woke up with a wicked headache, and a shower didn't help all that much, and I'm kind of feeling sick, so today I'm going to take it easy and probably work towards finishing Xillia 2. I have 4 trophies left, with 2 of them being linked to the Battle Challenges (And with those, I only have 8 left. If I can nab a few that are giving me problems, nothing will stop me), and the other 2 being the trophies for Linked Artes and Linked Arte Chains, but here's the cool thing. Currently, for linked artes in general, I've done 3446/4050, which means that I only have 604 left to do, which isn't too bad! And as for linked arte chains, I've done 908/1350, which means I only have to do 442 more! And if I constantly do chains with 9 links, it shouldn't take too long, but those will be saved for last since I'll be doing linked artes a lot more for some of these challenges. Either way, wish me luck, because if I'm lucky, today is the final day for Xillia 2, and then I can finally play Zestiria!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment