Read in your language!

Friday, July 21, 2017

Illusionary Darkness

So I know I keep having late posts, but only because I'm in such a hurry to platinum Xillia 2. However, I'm currently working on the EX Dungeon, Illusionary Darkness, and it's.. a little frustrating, I'll admit, but NOWHERE near as bad as Gladsheim (I'm looking at you, Dawn of the New World!!). I guess it's just the whole "I have to go through this dungeon several times to complete it" thing, since there's 18 bosses to defeat, 2 for each character, and then of course you have to overcome Shadow Cress and Shadow Stahn so you can unlock the Tales cameo battle.

I won't talk about it too much, seeing as I'll go into detail about it in the eventual trophy guide that will come of Xillia 2, but still, it can be overwhelming. Call me crazy or cheap, but each time I reach a boss I put the difficulty back on Easy and make sure I use a Fruit Yakisoba for that 25% boost to my stats, it comes in mighty handy, let me tell ya.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment