Read in your language!

Sunday, July 23, 2017

I Must Be Crazy

So, after finally platinum-ing Tales of Xillia 2 last night (you have no idea how good it feels to not be agonizing over Battle Challenges anymore), I took a short break before beginning Tales of Zestiria. How did I spend this break? By literally starting the foundations for the next 3 trophy guides (This means going as far as August 24th)! Yep, I put down the names and flavor text for all of them, so now I can work on them at my own leisure ahead of time. I also just wanted to point something out.

Tales of Xillia's trophy flavor text was cut down as I felt it was too long to place, but I started letting it slide. However, whenever I end up getting to Tales of Zestiria's list one day, I will NOT put the entire flavor text, because some of those are LONG, like super long! But it's a shame because some of those are funny, much like Xillia 2's flavor text, but I'm digressing a lot.

In other news, having a ton of fun with Zestiria, it's so much fun. I don't know how far into it I am, but that's fine, I don't want to know, I'm just enjoying it as is!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment