Read in your language!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Order Up!!

So, this is the first game that I played to 100% completion that didn't have a platinum (I would have said Costume Quest but since I didn't have the DLC trophies, it's TECHNICALLY not 100% complete, ya know?). Now, I think this was a cheap buy on PSN, and on the outside it looked identical to Cooking Mama, which I did enjoy playing with my sister when we rented and owned it, so I decided to give it a try.

Now, of course this game is sort of meant to be used with the PlayStation Move, but of course you can just use the controller, which I did. I did everything, 100%, with the controller. Just buttons and sticks, and that's fine by me. The game is easy once you get the grasp of everything, learn how to properly multitask while you cook food, etc.

As you'd expect, a simple way to prepare a lot of people at a table without cold food is to get everything but the last step taken care of, then rapid-fire all of them, or if they all use different tools, do 'em all at once, almost. It's tricky but worth it for the extra coins, especially for.. one of the trophies on the list... *shudders*

But all that aside, it's a fun little game, and tomorrow this game will be the subject of my first mini trophy guide. I'll see you then!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment