Read in your language!

Monday, June 5, 2017

A Look Back at Terminus: Part 1

So I'm going to be looking back at my old town in Animal Crossing New Leaf, and much in the fashion of the Smash Bros. snapshots, I'm going to wind up typing like I normally do (That means with silly emoticons and such) but since this is Animal Crossing, there won't be any bad language like I did for Smash. I won't post every picture, clearly, but we'll take it in parts each day until we reach the end of the snapshots. So, let's get started.

So, after several attempts to at least get an animal or two that I really wanted or liked, I finally got a town where there were 3 animals that I really liked: Molly, Benjamin, and Diana. Despite that I no longer have that town anymore, I loved having those guys in my town. It was a lot of fun and I miss them already ;-;

I sense some "Yoda-talk" from you, Saharah. Also, stray hairs are the WORST! Have you ever had one of those in your face while you're eating or sleeping? It's awful!

Hear that everyone? Everything makes total sense now. But in all seriousness, this is probably one of the most realistic things I've ever heard, because it makes a lot of sense realistically. Now, of course, getting to the point of peace, unity, and harmony...

I mean, there's always Terraria, if you wanna have all of those in one game. But that's a good view to have, Molly. It's a shame Julian never came in our town, though...

Well, at least we know that Diana doesn't lack any self-esteem.

Bill x Molly confirmed? Is this the part where the shippers start drawing really cute fanart and squeal?

Were they peanut butter cookies, Ben? And the better question is probably.. WHY DIDN'T YOU SHARE ANY OF THEM WITH ME!? D': I LOVE COOKIES!

Nice reference, Diana. But also, this makes it sound like you're older than you appear. That or you just love telling kids to stay off your lawn and you actually enjoy eating prunes.

I hope you're right, because with how white you are, it sounds like you'd burn to a crisp pretty easily, and then it wouldn't just be your cheeks that are red.

To be fair, if you manage to win the Stalk Market in Animal Crossing, you'll be rolling in Bells, so she's not exactly wrong there. But would it be lasting happiness? Well.. it would only come once a week, in a sense, so.. up to interpretation?

And that's all for part 1 of a look back at my town. I know that it's pretty short, just 10 pictures, but I have a bunch of pictures saved, so there's plenty of silly images ready to go for the next little while. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you again soon!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment