Read in your language!

Sunday, June 4, 2017

New Poll While I Prepare Tomorrow's Post

So I have a silly post planned for tomorrow, and it'll be divided into parts that I can go through each day. I can't say what it's about, of course, but it's something along the lines of when I did those snapshots from Super Smash Bros. on 3DS months and months back, so I'm going to enjoy it a lot.

In the meantime, I have a new poll up. The winner of the last one was "Relaxation until August." I feel you there, that's typically what I did, because I'm a huge procrastinator, so I would put it off until the last second until dad would continue to nag me to do it and remind me that school was going to be starting up again soon. I do, however, give credit to those who got the work done asap, or had a nice balance throughout Summer Vacation, as I sure wish that's the mentality that I had when I was going through school.

This week's poll is simple, it's about your favorite month in the Summer. Personally mine is August, since that means that weather is finally going to be cooling down soon and I can finally get back into the "t-shirt, sweatpants" weather again. Poll ends in a week, as always. See ya tomorrow!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment