Read in your language!

Friday, June 9, 2017

A Look Back at Terminus: Part 3

You know how it goes by now. Time for more silly, old snapshots from my old town in Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Hmm, so is that why Snorlax is so huge, Ben? But you may be onto something here!

Well, Tortimer, you see.. we're IN a "vidya game" right now.

But you're too adorable, Carmen, how are you gonna scare people lookin' as cute as you are?

Supersweet, indeed, but I don't know if I would like any Rainbow Sherbet. Let me try it first and I'll get back to ya.

But that'd be a waste of Bells cause I won't like 100% of everything you do!

Based on who you ask/talk to, this is 100% accurate, actually.

Um, Diana? Renee is a girl, silly, not a guy. Or.. is there something going on that I, your mayor, do not know about? o-o

I'm so good at Halloween that I made Jack cry.

Yet, the fact you're like, half hidden behind a tree almost makes it seem like you're- oh wait, you just said you're keeping tabs on us. What secrets do you have?

Not unless I get some. I love cherry cola and as your mayor, I demand the first bottle of it.

Not really, but Ben might be a bit surprised since he's right behind you and he's a sleepy pup.

He was trying to tell me math and made a little bird story and this is the result. Poor guy. But it's okay cause I loved Benjamin, he was a great friend.

And that's all for today's Animal Crossing pictures. I know that these weren't the best pictures and small bits of text, but they're something, you know? I hope you like them and I'll see you again soon.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment