Read in your language!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Birthday, Sonic!

Man, Sonic's 26th anniversary is today. I can't believe he's 26 already, and if you think that's old, he's 10 years younger than good ol' Mario. Man, time sure flies. I still remember that my first Sonic game I ever played was Sonic 3D Blast, back on the good ol' Sega Genesis (which I still own and it still works!) and it was just a lot of fun to play, especially back then where 3D games weren't too common, especially not with an attempt at a 3D isometric style.

He's got a good 26th year, I'd say, especially with Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces both looking super promising and exciting, so I certainly can't wait to pick those games up in the future and have fun playing them both. Maybe today I should put in a Sonic game and have some fun. Maybe I'll pop in "Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection" and replay some older Sonic games, you know?

But either way, happy birthday Sonic, here's to more years of fun games, fun memories, and being way past cool!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment