Read in your language!

Friday, January 27, 2017

Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World Demo

So I just learned that the demo for the 3DS port of Woolly World a couple nights ago, and I had as much fun as I expected to have! It was super cute and the aesthetic was super-pleasing, as I expected. The music was beautiful and it was all really cute, and it, of course, reminded me of Kirby's Epic Yarn, but I think this game is like.. the spiritual successor to Kirby's Epic Yarn, so it makes sense. There are only two levels in the demo, both in World 1, but I enjoyed both levels and got 100% on each, collecting all of the yarn pieces, flowers, and finding all of the little secrets. It honestly makes me want to buy this game more than ever now, as well as replay Kirby's Epic Yarn. If you're wanting to try this game, definitely play the demo after getting it from the eShop, you will not be disappointed! Thanks for reading, as always, and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment