Read in your language!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Nicktoons Unite!

I wish I had more of the Nicktoons Unite series, I only have this one and Volcano Island. But I'll get to VI another day. This is another of those games where I just have fun each time I play it, despite the sometimes-buggy nature of the game, like audio cutting out sometimes or maybe a glitch or two, but they don't happen too often for me. Maybe my disc has issues, I don't know.

But the premise of popular Nickelodeon characters coming together in a 1-4 player game, which means co-op is possible, sounds fun. And when you have SpongeBob, Timmy Turner, Danny Phantom, and Jimmy Neutron, you have some, at the very least, big Nick characters going on.

I will say, though, the music almost sounds orchestrated, just from how it sounds. It sounds nice and it'll often stick inside your head, especially once you reach the levels centered around Retroville, or in the Jimmy Neutron universe. Seriously, it really just sticks on there.

But all the same, this game is actually kind of long, too. Each of the 4 universes have roughly 4 or so levels in them and they're all at a pretty decent length, too. You'll be spending a lot of time playing the game, but if you enjoy it, all the more fun, ya know?

But all in all, I enjoy this game a lot, and it's a lot of fun to come back to every so often, and maybe soon I'll replay it, because there's a lot of older games I'd love to go back to this year, especially after talking about them on this blog. Thanks for reading, as always, and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment