Read in your language!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Here Comes An Advertisement!

So, I was given an offer today that I sadly couldn't accept, because I didn't feel like I could do it justice and I didn't feel that I could bring good enough writing to the table, especially not to a site that already looks very nice and polished as it is.

The parents of a friend of mine run this site with the owner of it, and her father asked me, through her, if I'd like to join the site, in which they do video game reviews and, from the looks of it, Let's Plays. Basically the very thing I want to do on YouTube in general, which is why I started this blog, in order to realize that dream in a small way. As much as I would have loved to join, I didn't think I could do it good enough.

But this is about them, not me. Their site has game reviews, gaming news, Let's Plays, and all kinds of good stuff for all of your gaming needs. I'm still not very good at advertisements for stuff but I wouldn't steer you wrong. I wouldn't plug something that I didn't like, you know?

If you're interested in that kind of thing (which I know a lot of the Internet is, because look at the traffic that YouTube gets all the time), please check out the following site. I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment