Read in your language!

Monday, January 9, 2017

I Need a Day-Break, but Have Some Good News

So.. due to some stuff going on, I'm not in the best of moods, and therefore I wouldn't be able to properly write a decent blog post today. Don't worry, the GameCube stuff will still be coming, it's just going to be tomorrow. After the trophy stuff on Wednesday and Thursday, I'll put up more on Friday and the weekend, so don't you worry.

But besides that, some great news about some blog stats. I'm not one to constantly talk about numbers but this really holds some weight to me. As of right now, the blog, entirely, has 1981 views since the beginning of the blog, and 9 followers. Now while 8 may not sound like a lot, it's a lot to me! My goal for the year is to at least reach double digits, so 10, minimum. I'm always so grateful for any and all support this blog gets and it makes me so happy that we've nearly hit 2000 in just under 5 months (10 days away, to be precise).

So as always, thank you all so much for helping to make this blog an enjoyable time, and thank you for making me happy just by giving attention to this silly blog, it always makes me smile. I'll see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment