Read in your language!

Monday, January 23, 2017

New Poll is Up! It's a Big One!

So, while this poll isn't anything specific to the blog, note that both games in it will have trophy guides at some point or another after I obtain the platinums in them. So the idea is to pick the game you think I should play for my 50th platinum, as I am very close to obtaining the platinum for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, which will be platinum 49 (I really have no life). I know, again, it's not super specific to the blog, but it's... a personal achievement of my own, I guess. 50 platinums? Like, I don't know, that's a big deal for me, because I've put so much effort into these trophies and I haven't given up, despite a lot of hiatuses and wanting to give up at times.

But enough sappy-talk from me, the choices are between Borderlands 2 and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. The poll ends in 2 weeks, on the 6th of February, so you have plenty of time to vote. I can't wait to see what everyone says!

No comments:

Post a Comment