Read in your language!

Friday, December 16, 2016

Swapdoodle

I've never really been into FlipNote and I never got into SwapNote. In fact, SwapNote's SpotPass services were discontinued by the time I even got my 3DS so I couldn't exactly use it to its full potential. Then I learned about Swapdoodle, the successor to SwapNote, for all intents and purposes. Having played some 3DS drawing games since then (Disney Art Academy Demo, Miiverse drawings) I decided to download Swapdoodle and see how it is. And honestly, I don't have a strong attachment to it.

However, that does not mean it's boring. It's a very fun and silly little app that lets you exchange doodles and stuff with your 3DS friends and you can buy new pen colors, get more storage, new stationery, doodle lessons, and you can add stickers. Badges obtained from Nintendo Badge Arcade are also usable as stickers for your notes. It's nothing super spectacular, but it's not dull and boring either. There's always a happy tune as you draw, Nikki's tutorials are very helpful, and it's also something that can really chew up some time if you have fun sending multiple notes back and forth between one or more friends.

I like Swapdoodle. It may not be the best thing ever, especially not after I'd been spending a lot of time with Fire Emblem Fates and Pokémon Sun, but at the same time it's very fun and enjoyable. If you like drawing or just being silly with some 3DS buddies, definitely grab this game. It's a freemium, for all purposes, but it's still free to download and doesn't take up much space either.

No comments:

Post a Comment