Read in your language!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Skyrim

Hey everyone, sorry for the late post. Some things were happening today, such as grandma needing to visit the hospital again, sadly. She's doing okay though, thankfully, so that's why this is up late, I'm really sorry. But let's get started.

Ever since I played Oblivion, I was interested in Skyrim. My best friend let me borrow his copy of Oblivion to get a feel for what the series is like, and after a while it just refused to load any further. Not sure why, but I then had to give the game back to him since I could no longer play it. After Skyrim came out, I was pretty interested since I had fun with what I COULD play of Oblivion.

He let me borrow his copy of Skyrim a few years back in 2013 and after a month to a month and a half, he wanted it back cause he really wanted to play it again. I got as far as Diplomatic Immunity, as far as the story quests go, because I spent so much time doing other things and exploring and having fun adventures.

Last year, though, I did finally buy the game myself so that I wouldn't need to worry about borrowing it anymore. Ironically, though, I only just beat this game for the first time back in October as I went to finally trophy hunt and do everything I hadn't yet done, like the Civil War quests, the rest of the story, etc.

I love games like Skyrim because I love exploring and playing at my own pace. I enjoy going out of my way to get quests and other objectives, so that I can basically help myself later on with the story, because by then I'll have more levels, better armor, weapons, etc. It's just a fun game to play, and it's so much fun for everyone that it got remastered recently and has mods for probably ANYTHING. It has a ton of mods. I've seen some, they're pretty cool. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy tomorrow's trophy guide! I'll see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment