Read in your language!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 Goals

So while I actually did complete my resolution this year (To stop bottling up my emotions and stop hiding how I feel, which, despite all the sadness and stress it definitely caused, was better than holding it all in) I want to make another set of small goals for myself for next year, in hopes it actually is a better year. A couple personal goals won't be listed for whatever reason, so no worries. This is mostly gaming/art/writing goals, since this year I really slacked on the art and I regret that a lot. So this is more like a checklist for myself than anything.

- Art
   - Actually do some things with the Children's Book characters
   - Fire Emblem Fates: You of the Dark (Don't worry, I know what that means)
   - Maybe re-do some references for old characters of mine
- Writing
   - Just more writing in general, hopefully with less vent/depressing poetry
- Blog
   - Hoping to have anywhere between 10-25 followers by the end of the year
   - Hopefully better content, enough that people will start commenting on my posts, so I can have a nice little community growing
- Gaming
   - Platinum KH: Chain of Memories, finally
   - Platinum Demon's Souls, FINALLY
   - Start and platinum Bioshock 2
   - Start and platinum Bioshock Infinite
   - Fully Complete Shadow the Hedgehog (All 326 paths)

No comments:

Post a Comment