Read in your language!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Elemental Dreams

*Now while this is indeed another short poem thing, it's about Eevee, so it's a Pokémon thing, which means it's a game thing, and it counts xD And there won't be any post tomorrow, save for a Merry Christmas post, so here's the heads-up and I'll have a nice post ready for Monday. Enjoy the work and have a wonderful holiday! :D*

I have the same dreams every night,
Of different choices I can make one day.

In one I breathe fire,
And I'm very fluffy!

In one I can swim forever,
And I look like a mermaid.

In one I become really spikey,
And I can shoot lightning from my mouth!

In one I dance with the Moon,
Just like Papa!

In another I dance with the Sun,
Just like Mama!

In one I dance in the grass,
I smelled like fresh flowers.

In one I stood on a mountain,
And I played in the snow all day!

In one I danced with the flowers,
And I was extremely joyful!

And then in the last one,
I was just the same as always.

I asked Mama one day,
"Mama, what do these dreams mean?"

She told me,
"Honey, it just means you don't know what to be one day.
But you can be whatever you want to be,
And your Papa and Mama will always love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment