Read in your language!

Sunday, December 11, 2016

New Poll with a Different Question

So.. this time, I wanted to make a poll about something a bit more personal to me. I like to write poetry, which of course isn't really about gaming, but I still take a lot of pride in it. So, long story short, the poll is asking whether or not you would like to see me upload poetry in my posts every so often or not. When the poll ends next week, the answer with the most votes wins, of course. If it's yes, I will; and if it's no, I won't. But I thought it would be interesting. I will, however, point out that some of my poetry is.. dark. Like.. not graphic-dark, but it does have dark themes to it, and swearing. But if anything I put up has something that I wouldn't want younger viewers to read, I can put a disclaimer.

But it's all up to you, thank you in advance for any votes! The winner of the previous poll was Popplio, just barely winning over the other votes!

No comments:

Post a Comment