Read in your language!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Okami

It's funny how I learned about Okami. I knew people who had talked about Okami often, and with great fondness. Despite any of it, I never really knew much about it and, well, never really looked it up for the most part. All I knew was that, at the time, it was only on PS2. Years later, I finally got it myself on the Wii (with the older boxart that has the IGN symbol on the front cover, actually.) and I had a ton of fun with it!

Everything was great about it, from the story and characters to the art style and music. I really did see how people could call it a beautiful or very artistic game. Of course, the Wii motion controls, primarily with the drawing portions, really felt.. I don't know, kind of annoying, if only because the Wii sometimes has very sensitive controls, especially with that sensor bar. But then years later I got it on the PS3 as well, which did make everything look more crisp and less blurry, and using an analog stick to draw was surprisingly way easier and more fun, I guess. I really love Okami and I hope that tomorrow you all enjoy the trophy guide. See you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment