Read in your language!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

New Pokemon News! It's a Big One!

Okay so I just got back from having coffee and flipping out over starter evolutions and I regret that I can't use pictures right now but I'll try to describe the Pokemon as best I can. As usual this is going off of the English trailer so anything I miss from the Japanese trailer doesn't count here. Let's begin!

Firstly, starter evolutions. We first see Rowlet's evolution, Dartrix. It retains the same ability and type as Rowlet and is taller with longer wings, and its brown colors become darker. Its eyes close and from the trailer all I have to say is that it looks very posh/sophisticated, but I like the charm. It also does a hair flip during one of its idle poses. Sounds fun to me! I like this, it really fits Rowlet, if you ask me. I can't wait to get one eventually.

Okay bias time! Yay! Litten evolves into Torracat. As with Dartrix, Litten grows bigger, and now sports longer whiskers and the fur shape on its head becomes bigger and a bit sharper. Its front paws grow claws and its underside is .more red than black. It also gains markings on its back similar to the ones on its face. It also gains a yellow, orb-like thing on its neck, almost where the bell would be on a collar if you put one on a cat. In battle, it stands proud and looks ready to fight. I REALLY love Torracat, it makes me want this game even more so I can get ny fire kitty! Come on Sun and Moon, come out already!!

Lastly, Popplio. Now in my opinion, Popplio is receiving the Chespin treatment, where its second form may not look great but I believe the final form will make up for it. I do believe, however, that Brionne looks cute. It just looks so happy and I do think that adds to the charm. Its ears form two white bubbles on the ends, and its shade of blue turns into aqua. Its eyes become a bit more feminine with the eyelashes, and the end of its paws and fins now turns white. It looks like it has a white dress on, which looks closer to maybe.. 3 tutus, if I had to make a quick look. I still think it looks really cute, just like Popplio and I know its final evolution is going to look wonderful as well!

That's all for the Pokemon. Next is the Festival Plaza feature. If I had to compare, think of Black and White 2's Join Avenue, because that is exactly what it reminds me of. In it, you can meet the player avatars of other players and fulfill their requests to gain Festival Coins, or FC. And the names of buildings sound generic and have up to 5 stars, very similarly to Join Avenue. FC can be used in many different shops, such as a shop to raise Effort Values or shopping at a General Store. We already know that we can use them to buy clothes as well, as a previous trailer showed clothing examples with a little box that mentioned Festival Coins. I really loved the concept of Join Avenue so  I'm really looking forward to this!

Next, possibly my favorite new feature, is Poke Pelago, a paradise for the Pokemon in your PC Boxes. The Pokemon in your PC Boxes can come to the Pelago whenever they please. We're shown 3 of the islands and are told how they function. First is Isle Abeens, where you can attract wild Pokemon and they might join your game. It shows a wild Pikipek wanting to join the player's team after gaining your attention. Next is Isle Aphun, where your Pokemon can go and search for valuable items, like evolution stones. Finally is Isle Evelup, where Pokemon train, kind of like Super Training, as it shows drinks you can make to raise the stats of your Pokemon, as well as their exp. I think this is something they should have had ages ago, as I always feel bad for the many Pokemon sitting in my Boxes. Now they can have fun too, and I love it!

Next, the feature I never doubted, Mega Evolution is back. Dexio mentions how the Z-Ring helps the feelings of a trainer reach their Pokemon and says that it will also help achieve Mega Evolution works so I don't need to spell it out for everyone. I knew it would be here to stay though.

Finally, the most exciting news, the Special Demo Version is coming out on October 18th, one month before the games officially release, just as they did the demo for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. In it, you adventure through with a Greninja with the new ability, Battle Bond. After defeating a Pokemon, Greninja turns into Ash-Greninja! It then says you can transfer your Ash-Greninja into the full version of your game, which is awesome because I always loved Greninja and its anime counterpart which was just always really awesome.

That's all for Pokemon news. I'm extremely excited for everything and I can't wait to talk about the demo! Thanks for reading like always, be sure to vote in the poll before Thursday! And tomorrow will be about the game that Thursday's guide is on. Thanks again and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment