Read in your language!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

CoroCoro Update!

So it did update late last night, and it briefly confirms what was unconfirmed among a few other things, so let's look.

So first, Jangmo-o's two evolutions. The first is Jarango, and the last is Jararanga.They are both Dragon/Fighting and look really awesome! Like, probably the most awesome dragon I have seen on ages in Pokemon.

Next, Type: Null evolves into Silvadi, after, I assume, its happiness gets high enough. Serebii says "When Type: Null finds a trainer it trusts, it destroys its helmet and evolves into Silvadi." It stays Normal, but has an item called Memory, which lets it be one of the 18 types at any one time, thanks to its ability AR System. It has a new move called Multi Attack. I don't know how it's going to work but I can't wait! I was excited for Null, but now I REALLY want Silvadi!

Finally, a new Trial Captain was shown. Her name is Ilmia, and is the first Trial Captain, but her type specialty is unknown. The first town, in Japan, is known as Hauori City.

There's the quick update from yesterday! And tomorrow we get official news so I can't wait to see that! See you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment