Read in your language!

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Luigi's Mansion

Ah, Luigi's Mansion, a perfect game to talk about so close to Halloween that everybody else has done at some point or another. But all clichés aside, this was one of my first 3 GameCube games, and the disk still plays the game like new. I didn't know much about this game, save for the fact that it's Luigi in a haunted mansion catching ghosts. However, the game more than impressed me and I enjoy coming back to it every so often to replay it and beat it in, like, a day. Of course, it's also at the point where all the secrets are memorized - well, except for some of the light blue money ghosts, I don't have all of them memorized yet.

I, of course, am not the biggest fan of the fact that Luigi has been portrayed as a coward since this game, but I don't work at Nintendo so I can't argue. It still works for him and it technically gives Luigi a bit more personality than Mario has. And besides that, this game just has a lot of charm to it. Luigi describes a lot of stuff when you examine them, almost like some survival-horror games where all you do is examine things. He whistles/hums the main theme of the game depending on if the lights are on or off, it's just the little things that makes it so fun.

All in all, this game is fun, and if you somehow haven't played this game, you're missing out. Even if you're not a big Mario fan, or Luigi fan in some cases, you'd still enjoy this game, just for all the silliness it has to offer and all the smiles and laughs it can give you. Plus, let's be honest, we all had the feels at the end of the game anyway.

Thanks for reading, and as always I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment