Read in your language!

Monday, October 17, 2016

Excitement!

I can't begin to express how excited I am for the demo of Sun and Moon. And now, there is info that, besides Greninja, you will also end up using a level 40 Pikachu that has a Z-Move. I almost want to hope to see or use starters, but if it's anything like the X and Y demo (that was only at some events, sadly), there won't be any. You can argue that it could be similar to how Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire did their demo, but the reason you got all the starter choices was due to them gaining Mega Evolution, and Mega Evolution was a key point to the plot, especially with Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. I would love to be able to use Litten/Torracat/whatever the final form is, but we'll just have to see what the demo holds tomorrow. Tomorrow's post will be all about the demo and everything that happens in it. I know it's going to be loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment