Read in your language!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Kingdom Hearts (Final Mix)

Ah, Kingdom Hearts, the very first game I ever played on my PS2. And the first of many games in quite a wonderful series of games. I received this game with my PS2, along with the first Jak & Daxter game ages ago. I remember seeing commercials for Kingdom Hearts, back when Square was still called Square Soft. It was a strange mix of Disney and non-Disney characters. Strange and odd idea, right? Definitely. But man did it succeed in so many ways.

I remember it being my first RPG, actually. Or at the very least, my first non-Zelda RPG. But I had a ton of fun with it and I had more fun going through it once again in the updated Final Mix version when I received it nearly a year ago for my birthday last year, courtesy of my sister and my brother-in-law. There's a lot I love about the game, but I would be a broken record once again. But if you have never played a Kingdom Hearts game, I definitely recommend it. You will NOT regret it at all. I hope you all look forward to tomorrow's trophy guide on the Final Mix version and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment