Read in your language!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

"He's one cunning, devious, thievius raccoonus!"  I bet that line brings back a ton of nostalgia, doesn't it? That was the tag line for the Sly Cooper commercials back when this game first came out back in September 23rd, 2002 (which means that this year will be Sly's 15th anniversary. Man, I feel really old now...) and I've strangely never forgotten it. I guess that means it was a successful tag line/slogan.

I won't lie, this game is extremely easy (at least to me it is) and last time I played it on PS2, I beat it, 100%, in 5 hours. Yep, 5 hours to get all the Treasure Keys, open all the safes, and do all of the Master Thief Sprints. Those were the days when I wasn't super distracted by literally everything around me and I could more-easily play games and such, but ah well. Still a fun game no matter what.

It's kind of funny, some of the Clue Bottles in this game, I remember after all the times I played this game. It's like "oh, in this level, I have to do this and go there and hit that and there's more Clue Bottles," and so on and so forth. It's like knowing the back of your hand, in a sense, you just sort of know.

But regardless, I love the game, I love the story, I love the characters. I played this game for the first time forever ago and I always love replaying it. After all, I can easily go through the entire game in a day, so it's not like it takes me forever to go through this fun little game.

But as I'm sure you notice, by the timing of this post and knowing that a trophy guide goes up tomorrow, that you know what games I have in mind. The next 4 trophy guides will be the Sly Cooper Saga. Yep, Sly 1, 2, 3, and 4. Thanks for reading, and I'll be seeing you tomorrow for the trophy guide.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment