Read in your language!

Friday, April 21, 2017

250

Man.. this is post number 250. Halfway to 500, and a quarter of the way to 1,000, IF I ever make it that far. Again, I'm honestly surprised that I've been keeping this blog going for so long. Normally I find it hard to complete long-term things or keep things going. I'm very happy with this, however. Even despite a lot of the things going on in my life lately, things that are bringing me down and making me feel like I'm worthless/nothing, it's nice to see that someone, anyone, is still looking at my blog posts. They still have enough interest to at least view something, and that makes me so happy, because it feels like someone actually really cares about the things I post. Sure, I share these on any site I'm actually on and I send the links to each post to friends who wish to have me send it to them each day, but every little person counts.

I always feel bad, honestly, when I can't think of a game to talk about, or have something prepared for you guys that's amazing. Sure, the simple thing to do would be to just, not post every, single day, but then I don't want to start neglecting the blog or single out people who actually want to see things every day. This is why I wish I had more feedback so I could figure out what everybody wants. But until then, I'll keep playing it by ear and see what works. Thank you, everyone, for helping me get this far, and I hope we keep pressing on together.

Have a nice day!~

2 comments: