Read in your language!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hasty End of April Schedule

So I'm finally doing the schedule I said I'd do like 2 days ago, but I put it off because I wanted to show some art instead, yay! And next week, of course, we have the Sly 2 guide on it's way, so if you enjoyed the guide for the first Sly Cooper game, I hope you enjoy the rest!

Thursday (27th): Ed, Edd n' Eddy: Jawbreakers!
Friday (28th): Ed, Edd n' Eddy: The Mis-Edventures
Saturday (29th): Ed, Edd n' Eddy: Scam of the Century
Sunday (30th): New poll
Monday (1st): The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Tuesday (2nd): ???
Wednesday (3rd): Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Thursday (4th): Sly 2: Band of Thieves Trophy Guide

Yeah, I know, there's a lot of EEnE in there, but I loved the games as much as I loved the show. You'll see, starting tomorrow!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment