Read in your language!

Friday, April 28, 2017

Ed, Edd n' Eddy: The Mis-Edventures

I remember seeing commercials and ads for this game, and I remember going on the website around the time of its release to find all the jawbreakers and stuff and I think find a wallpaper, too? I don't know, it's been years since the game came out, but I had to have it, of course.

I'd basically describe this as Jawbreakers!, but better. There's collectible jawbreakers that unlock silly cheats and such, you can get coins in order to use the Jawbreaker Machine within the Cul-de-Sac, you can find 6 costume pieces (3 for both costumes) to play some bonus levels as well, it's all just a lot of fun. The music is straight from the show, and I'm sure you'll be humming it or you'll recognize it once you hear the familiar tunes.

There's only 6 levels (8 if you count bonus levels), but all of them feel big, so you won't feel like you're just breezing through everything, especially when you're looking for every last jawbreaker and sandbox for Ed to dig in.

On the topic of cheats, I think two of my favorite choices are fast run and invisible. Invisible means that nobody can see you, so sneaking sections no longer become an issue, and fast run, well, makes you run extremely fast. It also makes Ed's battering ram move have ridiculously fast speed, making it almost uncontrollable, but it's still so much fun. And if you're a fan of "Big Head Modes," you'll find that there's one here for you, too.

This game is fun, and it'll always be fun to me, and I'll always love coming back to it every time I choose to play the Wii and pop in some GameCube games.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment