Read in your language!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Small Birthday Wishlist

So, as of today, my birthday is in 3 weeks, hooray! I already know one thing I'm getting, and as for the two family gifts, well, I still have to let them know. I have to let my sister and mom know one, and then I have to let my dad and grandma know one. Luckily, I already know exactly what I want, and today I'm going to share my small wishlist with all of you. So, let's go!

So, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, at all. Ever since Sun and Moon were announced at the beginning of the year, I've been hyped for it. And with every reveal and trailer that came out, the hype only grew. I am a die-hard Pokémon fan. I love it more than most games I love, and it even rivals Sonic for my absolute favorite series of all time (Sonic is up there for nostalgia and, well, first game ever really has a special place in my heart). It's just so much fun to play, and Sun and Moon look so amazing and wonderful. I love playing the demo every day to check on when new events happen, the last of which is happening on the 11th, a single week before the games launch. This is the game I want most. I don't even care if I don't get the following two, this is what I want. And best of all, I could even pay for it myself with all the change I've been saving up! This is going to be the thing I ask my dad to get for me this year. I just have to tell him asap.

For those who know me, they know I definitely love me some Fire Emblem from time to time. I'm actually currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening one last time, for now, before I finally get Fates. Why do I want Birthright? Well, I technically want Revelation, as I can get everyone, but since, for now, I can only pick one version, I want Birthright as it has the infinite leveling and stuff that I love from Awakening, and Sacred Stones, so much. And I've heard some music from Fates, mostly Path Taken, and of course, the rendition of Lost in Thoughts All Alone used in Smash Bros., so I'm just... excited. Plus, I know that the class system is way better and there's all unisex classes now, save for the two DLC classes that are gender exclusive, but still, by default I can already tell I'm going to be having a ton of fun with this. This is the game I asked my bestest friend Jake to get for me, as I knew he planned on buying me something. And since his birthday is two days after mine, we ordered him something that would be of greater or equal value as this game will be to me. And that would be some awesome Iron Maiden stuff. I can't wait to give them to him once his birthday gets here too!

And finally, the gift I'll be asking my sister and mom to get for me, as my sister wants to know what I want so they can get it. Back in late May/early June, I went on a little mall trip with her, my mom, and my niece, and while we were there, I picked up the first Tales of Xillia, because I really wanted to play it. And within 1 week, I got the platinum after two playthroughs. It was a ton of fun and I couldn't wait to play the sequel one day. Well, since my sister isn't big on buying me handheld games (she would prefer I play on a bigger screen than the 3DS, fair enough), I'm going to tell her to pick this up for me. I kind of considered getting a game I haven't played before, like maybe Fallout or something, but my want for Tales games is just too strong, really (I WILL play Fallout one day though, I hear many awesome things about it!). So, when I need to tell her what I want, I'm going to ask her for this. Granted, I should probably have a backup or two ready, just in case, but I've seen Xillia 2 at my GameStop, so it's not gone yet. Plus, let's be honest, I could easily ask for Zestiria instead, but that would cost more.

Anyways, those are what I want for my birthday this year. As I said before, I would be completely content with just Pokémon, but since it's never just my dad and grandma getting me a gift, I need to have a few options, you know? Thanks for reading and tomorrow we'll talk about Sun and Moon as it slowly draws closer to release. Have an awesome day, thanks for reading, and I will see you later! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment