Read in your language!

Friday, November 11, 2016

5 Games or Game Series I'd Like to Try

Much like any kind of thing, there's always games that we see or hear about and always think about wanting to play. In today's post, I'll briefly go over 5 games/series that I've always wanted to try, but haven't gotten around to them just yet, for one reason or another.

1. Souls
Now, while I do have Demon's Souls, I have made zero progress on it since I beat 1-1. Yeah, not very great to do, but I want to be in the mood to play it and, hopefully, beat it and platinum it. If I can do that, I feel like I can do a decent job with the other Souls games one day.

2. Harvest Moon
After completing Rune Factory, I've had interest to play the series that inspired the creation of Rune Factory itself. Granted, it may be easier than RF, if only because, to my knowledge, HM doesn't have monster-battling, but I'm sure it can be challenging in its own right. Whatever the case, I'm curious to see how a Harvest Moon game plays, and I'm sure I'll be playing it one day.

3. Atelier series
I honestly know next to nothing about this series, save for the fact it looks a bit like Tales games (Just on a first glance), and it deals with alchemy. I also heard that they're a bit more light-hearted, even comical, but with serious parts of course. I honestly want to try this out, cause I'm a big sucker for RPGs, and even more so with JRPGs thanks to how much I love the Tales series.

4. Hyperdimension Neptunia series
Another JRPG on here, but again, I'm a huge sucker for them. Not only that, from what I know about this series - which is very little of course - everything is essentially a game program. I still know very little but I'll need to look into it more. The only issue is trying to find the first game, since PSN only lists it as "Disc Only." Oh well, one day I'll try it... and the other games in the series.

5. Older RPGs
This includes the likes of Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest, older Final Fantasy titles, etc. I just really, really love RPGs, goodness.. I think that's all I ever want, really, long games I can't beat in a day or two.

And that's all. As far as other stuff, there were CoroCoro leaks today, but since everyone and their grandma has seen the Sun and Moon leaks and all, it's not exactly informative, unless it's to people who could somehow manage not to be spoiled. But anyways, thanks so much for reading, as always, and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment