Read in your language!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

25 Rarest Trophies I Have Yet to Earn

Yeah, another trophy thing, but I like doing these. Again, this is based on data and stats from PSN Profiles, so if you want to see everything of mine, definitely see my page on there using the link below. Anyways, these are trophies I have yet to earn, from the rarest to the... 25th rarest, as far as what PSN Profiles says. Be prepared to see 20% of these, at least, be platinums. Anyways, let's start!


25: 100% Complete (LittleBigPlanet Karting)
Earn all the LittleBigPlanet Karting trophies to unlock this platinum trophy.
So, I only had this game briefly, as part of a one-month subscription to PlayStation Plus, and this was, at the time, free when you has PS+, so I got it and I enjoyed it. I barely did too much in the game, so one day I'll have to get it for good and continue onwards with it. I had fun while I played it though. (Platinum, 3.14% rarity)

24: Criminal Mastermind (DC Universe Online)
Achieve level 30 as a villain mentored by Lex Luthor.
Honestly, reaching level 30 in DCUO isn't too difficult, but I only had the free-to-play version, which for some reason means you can't collect trophies, which sucks a lot, as I would definitely have quite a few trophies from DCUO if I was able to get trophies. One day I'll get the relatively easy base game trophy list done, but the over 100 DLC trophies? No thanks. (Gold, 3.14% rarity)

23: A Realm Restored (Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn)
Obtain all available FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn trophies.
If I had the money to be able to afford maybe 2-3 months with this game, I could easily platinum FFXIV, and I loved it so much and I wish I could play it again. One day, for sure. (Platinum, 3.14% rarity)

22: All Others Are #2 or Lower (BlazBlue Continuum Shift)
All Others Are Number Two or Lower.
I used to own CS, but a lot of things got to be too hard for me. Fighting games outside of Smash Bros. are certainly not my forte, and even more so when it comes to traditional fighting games like Street Fighter or this. I ended up trading in my copy because it was honestly starting to heavily stress me and frustrate me, so to avoid any issues or possible damage to my system or controller, I got rid of this game. Would I get it again? Maybe. Who knows. (Platinum, 3.05% rarity)

21: Elite Chumps (Naughty Bear)
Secret Mission: In Episode 5, Kill Every B.E.A.R with an Object Kill.
Now, I thought I managed to do this, but I was kind of uncertain about what specifies as an Object Kill, as I used traps on all of them. I assume it means objects in the environment, like telephones, grills, etc. Ah well, one day I'll get this. (Bronze, 3.04% rarity)

20: Ergophobia (Rogue Legacy)
Earn every other trophy.
Honestly, the only thing in my way of this is Thanatophobia, but one day I'll get it, as I say for all of these trophies. It's just going to take some practise and determination, and some luck of course. (Platinum, 2.99% rarity)

19: The Queen's Favorite (DC Universe Online)
Achieve level 30 as a villain mentored by Circe.
This is just like the last one, except you just have to be mentored by Circe. (Gold, 2.98% rarity)

18: Beat 10 characters (Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight)
Beat your opponents with 10 different characters.
Yes, a Frozen game. It was free and reminded me of Bejeweled, which I enjoyed. Of course, it's harder than I thought. This trophy is actually not hard, I just have to unlock more characters. And I refuse to use money - that I don't even have - to unlock everything. (Silver, 2.93% rarity)

17: SEGA Super Star (Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed)
Earn your Triple-Star License.
I don't honestly know how to get this, but I figure I have to do a lot more S-Rank stuff in World Tour and do more things related to Time Trials. I'll get this eventually, it's just going to take a lot of doing to unlock it. (Gold, 2.87% rarity)

16: You Are Insane (Castle Crashers)
Complete Insane mode and become the ultimate Castle Crasher.
I actually got a decent way through this before I sadly needed to delete the game to make space for something else. I have to play through it all over again, but I love this game so it'll be fun at least. (Gold, 2.81% rarity)

15: Obtain 500 Stars (Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight)
Earn a total of 500 stars.
I know I'm going to hate this, and it's just going to haunt me and taunt me until I finally get good enough to reach this milestone. Probably the only thing keeping me from 100%-ing the base game. (Silver, 2.79% rarity)

14: Yokozuna (Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed)
Beat all the Staff Ghosts in Time Attack.
I know there's an exploit using Metal Sonic and stuff but even though I have the Special Edition, there's no DLC, which I find very upsetting and odd. Oh well, one day I'll be good enough to beat every ghost. It's just going to be ridiculous. (Silver, 2.59% rarity)

13: Trap-tacular! (Naughty Bear)
Challenge Challenge: In a Friendly Challenge, injure every Bear.
I did this once, actually, just about. I had done this to every single Bear, but then one wouldn't move from the house and kept laughing at me, and I literally couldn't get it to be trapped and injured. I was cheated out of this by stupid AI and it frustrated me so much. (Bronze, 2.58% rarity)

12: Completionist! (Terraria)
All the trophies have been earned.
This platinum gets harder and harder to obtain with every update, I really need to get back into playing this game and I need to get going on it before it becomes more unmanageable. (Platinum, 2.52% rarity)

11: Master of Fate (MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3)
Obtain all Trophies.
People really only play Ultimate now, so the servers are almost dead, which sucks. As for Mission Mode, well... *shudders* (Platinum, 2.31% rarity)

10: Los Santos Legend (GTA V)
Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!
This is going to be difficult for me, if only for a lot of things dealing with GTA Online. When I actually feel like going back into this game, I'll definitely be grabbing more trophies. Until then, nada. (Platinum, 2.30% rarity)

9: Arena Master (Castle Crashers)
Win 40 Arena Ranked Matches.
I haven't done any Ranked Matches yet, so this should be interesting. Seeing as it's below #10, it's probably going to be very difficult. (Silver, 2.23% rarity)

8: The Puppetmaster (Don't Starve: Giant Edition)
Unlock Maxwell.
I have to get better at this game, seriously, I suck at it so badly. But I enjoy it a lot, and Maxwell will take a while to unlock, I know that much. (Silver, 2.06% rarity)

7: Ultimate All-Star (Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed)
Earn every Trophy in the game.
Another difficult trophy because of Online things, and Staff Ghosts. (Platinum, 1.70% rarity)

6: Naughtiest Naughty Club (Naughty Bear)
Scored a Total of 250 000 000 Naughty Points.
This one I'll get eventually. It's just a matter of having the willpower to get little over 100,000,000 more points in total, which is going to be a long and annoying trial for me. (Gold, 1.61% rarity)

5: The Silent (Don't Starve: Giant Edition)
Unlock Wes.
I know that Wes has a random spawn rate in a certain level and finding him is very tricky, I guess that's why this is so far down the list. But one day I'll definitely track him down and nab Don't Starve's toughest trophy. (Bronze, 1.43% rarity)

4: Nutter!!!!! (Naughty Bear)
Got 28 Platinum Naughty Cups.
And I thought some other things were difficult.. This requires me to basically be perfect at the game. I'm probably going to rip my hair out before I ever get this trophy. (Gold, 1.27% rarity)

3: Full Wardrobe (Naughty Bear)
Unlocked All the Costumes.
I have to get all the DLC Costumes as well, since I have the Gold Edition, which means I need the costumes from Episodes 8, 9, and 10. Joy. (Silver, 1.18% rarity)

2: Winner Takes All (DC Universe Online)
Acquire all hero and villain trophies in the classic game.
Not sure why this is so rare. I guess some people are having a hard time getting characters up to level 30? Who knows. But I'll get this eventually, while the overall percentage on this game stays dreadfully low. (Platinum, 1.04% rarity)

1: Naughtyrificness! (Naughty Bear)
Got all the trophies in Naughty Bear.
The definition of insanity. Seriously, it just is, trust me. (Platinum, 0.99% rarity)

And now for the usual tallies:
Bronze: 3 (12%)
Silver: 6 (24%
Gold: 6 (24%)
Platinum: 10 (40%)

And the game tally as well:
LittleBigPlanet Karting: 1 (4%)
DC Universe Online: 3 (12%)
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: 1 (4%)
BlazBlue Continuum Shift: 1 (4%)
Naughty Bear: 6 (24%)
Rogue Legacy: 1 (4%)
Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight: 2 (8%)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: 3 (12%)
Castle Crashers: 2 (8%)
Terraria: 1 (4%)
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3: 1 (4%)
GTA V: 1 (4%)
Don't Starve: Giant Edition: 2 (8%)

Thanks for reading and as always, I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment