Read in your language!

Friday, August 26, 2016

Thank you!

So, I've been here for a week, and with my 7 posts, I already have 4 followers and 200 views on this blog. I'd like to say thank you very much for choosing to look at my blog and for the 4 of you who have chosen to follow me, thank you so much for the support. It means a lot to me to see that anybody would like to follow this blog. I'm not usually one to point out numbers or statistics, to be honest, but I know that every little bit counts. Every 1 view and every 1 follower is important and it'll all add up one day, so long as I keep trying and just continue to do what I love, and that's talking about video games.

So again, thank you so much for your support so far, and I can't wait to continue posting every day, even if the content isn't the most amazing content ever. Don't worry, there will still be a post later tonight, I just wanted to briefly give a thank you to those who continue to support me and believe in me and this blog. If, or when, the blog gets even bigger, I'll have all of you to thank for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment