Read in your language!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hopes for the Nintendo Direct Tomorrow

Sorry for the late update, I've been trying to let my arm recover a little since it's been sore and in pain a bit after doing all of the spriting recently, and leaning on it far too much. Just another small update to mention tomorrow's Nintendo Direct (because I know you guys love when I post short and pointless updates xD).

So we, of course, only know that it's going to focus solely on the 3DS and will most likely detail some games that are coming out in the Fall and in the Winter, and maybe a few titles released early in 2017. I, like plenty others, have hopes that maybe they'll reveal the NX, or reveal something about it, because we know very little other than it's the next system they're working on, they have yet to reveal it, and as far as games, we only know for sure that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will be a game on the system. There's plenty of rumors about it being a handheld or being a home console or both, just a lot of speculation and questions that really need some answers.

And, for me at least, I'm dying to see more Pokemon news, as we didn't have our 3rd monthly huge news reveal as we did the last 2 months, where the news and reveals were leaked a day early and so the Pokemon Company had to release the official stuff early as a result. Maybe they got wise to how people work? Who knows. As always, I'm always holding on to some shred of hope that they might reveal the starter evolutions, because as of September 18th, the game drops in 2 months, and if they;re going to go with the X and Y route, they won't show us 2nd stage starters until October, a month before the game drops. They should do what they did with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and just drop a demo for us, maybe give us a reason to play it, like we can send items or something to our full game once we get it. I don't know. I just really always want more Pokemon news lately to be honest.

But I'll be making an early post tomorrow, just to briefly go over what the Direct had to show us and my thoughts on them. Depending on the titles, I might not have many thoughts because of not playing a game in that series, or maybe just knowing too little. Either way, I'll keep you updated on that news tomorrow. Thanks a bunch for reading, I appreciate it! See you next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment